January 30, 2009

Oops, I Forgot About It...

First of all, I have to apology to all of you...
I totally forgot to tell you our new Special.

We now offer our famous Chicken Teriyaki Donburi only $4.99 (Reg. $7.00)!!!
Special lunch deal on your budget! Don't forget to grab it before we change our mind :-)


Anyway, is everyone ready for Super Bowl Sunday?
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of football. But I love PARTY!
That's a good excuse to get booze from mid-day. So I'll do it.


Well, it's a time to announce Today's Deal.
Let me talk about our Super Friday Lunch Combo!

Beef Hamburger Steak
Hamburger is not only bun-friendly stuff. Try our Home-Made beef patty with fruits sauce.

Chicken Fried Rice
One of the most-popular comfort food in Japan. Every Japanese mom can make this dish to clean up their fridge :-) Of course, ours are NOT made with leftover!

Kimpira Burdock
Shredded burdock and carrot sauteed with soy sauce and a hint of chili pepper. Not too hot, not too salty. Well-balanced healthy "Sozai".

Potato Salad
Do you need describe what it is?
The difference from other Potato Salad is "we use Japanese Mayonnaise!"

Green Salad

Half Noodle


Yes, the price is still the same, only $8.50 !!!

Come and grab them before they've gone!