January 28, 2009

(Really) Snowy Day

I love winter in New York. I love chill, I love dry wind, I love snow...the best moment in winter is my senior dog (9 y.o. Dalmatian) acts like puppy when she finds it's snowy. Running around, rolling arond, munching snow and never afraid to get stomach ache.

I was really happy to wake up this morning. All I could see from my window was SNOW! Ususally it takes long time to prep up for work, but I couldn't wait to step outside. I was really really happy until I hit the street...
Again, I love snow. But I hate this mess!


I have a good idea to beat this fuss.
Have a good lunch!


Today's deal is


Salmon Teriyaki
Now the word "TERIYAKI" became English, you don't need me to describe what it is ;-)

Spanish Mackerel Tatsuta-Age with Vegetable Gravy
Lightly floured and deep fried Spanish Mackerel with vegetable gravy whitch is made with arrowroot starch. This kind of gravy is called "An" in Japanese. Cold-fighting ingredient.

Half Noodle Soup

Green Salad


It's fish combo today. Price is still the same, only $8.50!!!!


Don't be late, it's until 2p.m.