January 20, 2009

Finally...

Thank you for your patience to wait this BIG day!

Finally, we did grand opening today and had a bunch of customer who work/reside our neighborhood. I'm very happy to announce that we successfully had done our business today but post something to this blog...even it was our BIG (again!) day.

Sorry, I was overwhelmed...
(yes, I betcha I was only person who was overwhelmed...)

Anyway, let me tell you something special on our in-store menu.

We now offer you Today's Lunch Combo $8.50 from 10am to 2pm Mon-Sat, which comes Today's Donburi Rice-bowl, Today's Sohzai (something like "authentic-Japanese-home-cooking-Tapas"), Green Salad and Veggie Noodle(half size, Udon noodle or Soba noodle of your choice)
If you don't have enough time for your lunch, of course you can take them away. If you want to have a seat, relax and enjoy our noodle soup while it's hot, we always welcome you to have them in our seating area.

And we distribute coupons also. Because we want to make you surprise, I won't tell you what's the deal. Please don't be hesitate to ask our Flyer Girls to get one if you find them. And don't forget to go back the way you had come and get another one ;-)



I'll try to post Today's Lunch Combo details in the morning for your lunch.

Again, we really appreciate your patronage.