February 6, 2009

Friday Deal

If blog-absence will report to our HR, my salary would be cut off 50%...
I don't know exact number of people is reading this blog post every day, but inform our special event and menu is my daily duty. I can't end my day without posting an article, or I regret and can't sleep well.
Am I workaholic ? Definitely yes. Because that's my gene (thank God, I'm Japanese).

Let me talk about Friday's Lunch Combo


Eel Over Rice
it's called Una-Don in Japanese. Usually comes with Sansho Herb on the side and sprinkle over eel, you'll be amazed its fragrant.

Chicken Kara-Age

Daigaku-Imo
Candied yam Japanese style. What's difference? a hint of soy sauce and black sesame in our sauce!
This recipe is adopted from my mom. Authentic Japanese snack or side dish.

Spaghetti Neapolitan
I don't think this dish is really from Naples, Italy. And I have no idea why that is so called. Just stir-fied with veggies and ketchup-y sauce. Kids' famous tummy-yummy.

Half Noodle

Green Salad


Can you believe that? It's $8.50!!!