February 4, 2009

Blame Me

Due to high volume of customer coming yesterday, I coudn't post our blog. Just blame me what I couldn't inform you a very special deal...I won't tell you what we have yesterday. Instead of that, I have GREAT NEWS for you;

Our website is finally launched !!
Visit our website www.washokuny.com to check our latest news, menu and more. And don't forget to sign up our mailing list to get printable coupon and more in the future.


Okay, let's move to our Today's Lunch Combo!

Breaded White Fish
Fish sticks are not only option for breaded fish. Try our breaded whitefish fillet with creamy tartar sauce. I bet you it will make your afternoon happy.

Niku-Jaga
Another famous Japanese authentic home-cooking. Yes, it's very time-consuming to prepare, but it worth.

lotus root Kimpira
None of us expected that root veggie which is
unfamiliar for American
now became big hit at our place...

Half Noodle Soup

Green Salad


There's no doubt,
only $8.50!
come and see us. Happy lunchtime :-)