June 30, 2009

Another Two Months Later...

Don't ask me "how was your weekend?" kinda thing any more. We open six days a week, morning to evening (thank god, it's not 'til late night). Fortunately, our place is getting busier and busier even it's only 5 months old. We welcome newbies, and appreciate patronage of regulars.

Being busy is a good excuse of my laziness. I haven't forgot about posting to the blog. But fortunately (or unfortunately) I have bunches of stuff
to do besides blogging. I've never imagined that how much responsibility I have to owe when I walked in this door for interview. But that's okay, everyday is filled with a lot of fun and new experiences. I thank you guys so very much. Isn't it a time to pay back?

Yes, it is.
Time to pay back!


Now, we have Customer Appreciation Day!!
This is 3-day event from today, June 30th to July 2nd. We'll give away one Omikuji (Japanese lottery ticket. originally means sacred, but we also use this word for general lottery) for the customer who purchases $5.00 or more. You could win free lunch, drink and more!
There's no blank ticket. So why don't you get one of those?

When I tell this plan to one of our customer, he asked me "Would grand prize be a round-trip ticket to Tokyo?"....ugh, you want make me broke?


And...I know that's very personal. It's my birthday tomorrow. I thank my boss who gladly nods his head in my plan for this birthday bash.